The polymerization time
And protection against separation
Graffiti, tagům, vodě, nečistotám, lepidlům, mechům, řasám a plísním
Time between layers
Stáhnout technický list
PROTECTION AGAISNT GRAFFITI, TAGS AND DIRT
SEMIPERMANENT PROTECTION OF MINERAL SURFACES AGAINST WATER
IG 115 is an immediate transparent water-based protection against graffiti and tags. It reduces hold of adhesive posters and flyers on the treated surface. It protects the surface from dirt and from excessive moisture. In most cases, it also prevents the spreading of moss, algae and molds. It has an excellent long-lasting effect on the walls. Use IMPASOL STRIPPER for any subsequent removal of paints, varnishes, inks and adhesives.
IG 115 provides a highly efficient, low-cost protection and very easy removal of a wide variety of undesirable inks and adhesives to surfaces and interiors.
- Long lasting protection
- High Coverage 23-35 m2 / L, spray 40 m2 / L
- Excellent prevention against moss, algae and mildew
- Ideal evaporation rate
- Can be applied on delicate and coloured surfaces
- It is very effective on a wide variety of surfaces
- Guaranteed free of toxic and carcinogenic substances
- Simple and easy application
- Solvent free and water base
- 100% biodegradable
Today construction materials (mineral, silicate, silicone) are very expensive and their maintenance very important. IG 115 is an easy to use and inexpensive protection against graffiti, tags, and pollution.
The maintenance of heritage sights is undoubtedly very expensive, but with IG 115 protection it will be a child play. IG 115 significantly reduces the cost of maintenance and offers a great protecting against damage.
Leaflets and posters
IG 115 ensures a non-stick surface on which it will be very difficult to stick any leaflets.
No. of layers
|IG 223 1-2
||until saturation 48 hours
||48 hours, final at 7dní
||R 10, 65, 66
||Protection and separation against
||6-12 m2 / L
||Water, oil, fat, impurities, moss, algae, mould
Application IG 115 :
- He product is ready for use. Is not to be diluted.
- The treated surface should be dry, dust-free and must have neutral PH. It is recommended to measure the surface pH before the product application and the post- treatment application of IG 250.
- Manual application: brush or roller
- Spray application: low pressure spraying
- The application of two layers is recommended
- The hardening process in between layers is 1,5 h at the temperature of 20°C/50rh
- The polymerised film is dry after 48h at the temperature of 20°C/50rh
- A prior test application is recommended before any application.
- For the removal of graffiti and tags: depending on the surface, apply IMPAGUARD 111, 112 or 113, rinse it with a high-pressure with IMPAGUARD 250. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
- Cleaning: depending on the surface, apply IG 230 or IG 250, rinse it with high-pressure water. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Packaging : 5, 20 and 200L